Another year gone and past…
2017 was certainly a wild ride for eThink – in the best way! With rapid international growth, expansion of our solution set to include the corporate-specific Totara LMS, and attending many conferences across the globe, our team has had plenty to keep us busy this year. Join us as we reflect on some of the highlights from 2017 and look forward to the New Year!
2017 eThink Highlights
eThink Becomes a Totara Partner
In August of this year, eThink became a certified Totara Partner, in addition to maintaining our much-loved Moodle partnership. Totara is an open-source LMS focused specifically toward corporate user needs with over 8.5 million users worldwide. As the professional education market is our fastest growing segment, we view the addition of Totara to our product base as another important step in ensuring we offer a best-of-breed solution to any customer that comes to us seeking services!
Read more about our Totara partnership here.
In 2017, eThink continued our rapid growth with overseas expansion. eThink – already a Certified Moodle Partner in the U.S. – became a Moodle Partner in Canada, Nigeria, and the Caribbean. eThink also became an official Totara Partner in North America, Africa, and the Middle East.
This year, eThink gained new clients from various places across the globe including Canada, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, and the Cayman Islands.
Although eThink still specializes in providing a fully-managed and fully-integrated Moodle solution in Higher Education, the corporate learning space has become the fastest growing segment of our business. The flexibility offered by Moodle/Totara in conjunction with the service-heavy model provided by eThink is ideal for companies and government agencies looking to use a LMS to onboard new employees, provide professional development, and even train external users such as clients. Some of our new clients in this space include Guaranteed Rate, Liberty Mutual, and multiple state and local government agencies.
eThink Team Retreat, Mission Statement & Values
In the midst of our conference season this fall, we were able to get the entire eThink team together in Vegas for a company retreat! We were able to enjoy all being together in one place with some team-bonding activities as well as productive discussions on where we are headed as a company and the best way to get there!
During this time, we sat down and devoted time to redefining our values as well as developing an updated mission statement that will be used as a guideline for every decision we make and influence the company and our culture moving forward. Check it out below!
Extraordinary is our ordinary. Every day we are purposefully different, intentionally transparent, and obsessed with customer success!
- Clients as Partners – We are more than just an LMS provider, we are your partner in eLearning.
- Problem Solvers – With a team of the best and brightest, eThink brings a wealth of talents, skills, and knowledge to the table to effectively solve the challenges our clients face.
- High-Touch, High-Quality Support – From implementation to continued support, eThink is consistently attentive, prompt, and thorough. Simply, we are always there when you need us.
- Community/Family – Team and clients, we are one big happy eThink family. We understand the importance of working together to achieve our goals.
- Open Communication & Transparency – eThink cultivates strong relationships with our clients and team members through open lines of communication, honest feedback, and collaboration.
Some Fun Facts – By The Numbers
In 2017, we…
- Hosted 43 webinars, averaging 3+ webinars a month
- Had a total of 7,008 registrants join us for an eThink webinar
- Attended 12 eLearning/EdTech conferences
- …And in doing so, visited 4 different countries
- Our Sales Team gave 500+ individual demonstrations of Moodle and/or Totara
All things considered, 2017 was a great year for eThink! Here’s to an even better 2018!
– The eThink Team