This June, eThink Education is taking part in the Great Cycle Challenge to help fight kids’ cancer!
Why? Because right now, cancer is the biggest killer of children from disease in the United States. Over 15,700 children are diagnosed every year, and sadly, 38 children die of cancer every week.
Kids should be living life, not fighting for it. So eThink is raising funds through our bike challenge to support The Children’s Cancer Research Fund to continue their work to develop innovative treatments and find a cure for childhood cancer.
To help us keep our wheels a’ turnin’, we’ve put together an eThink Great Cycle Challenge Playlist with a collection of bike-themed songs and others that just keep us pumped up and moving!
Stream the playlist on Spotify below – and enjoy!Listen to the Playlist
Here are the songs that made the pick:
eThink Great Cycle Challenge Playlist
- Hell of the West by the American Flyers
- Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- The Distance by Cake
- Own Light (What Hearts Are For) by Brother Ali
- Downtown by Macklemore
- Handlebars by Flobot
- Riders on the Storm by The Doors
- Get on Top by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- This Head I Hold by Electric Guest
- Africa by Toto
- Chariots of Fire
- Bicycle Race by Queen
- Kraftwerk – Tour de France
- Ten Speed by Coheed and Cambria
- Cops on Bikes by Facing New York
- Intro by The xx
- Bike by Pink Floyd
- Thunder by Imagine Dragons
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Levels by Avicii
- The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes
- The Final Countdown by Europe
- The Dark Forest Joggers by Black Moth Super Rainbow
- Nunca Te Olvidare by Enrique
- Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top
And hey, if you can donate to the cause, please do! For every $250 raised and 50 miles biked, our company will chip in another $100! Help us make a difference. Your support will change little lives.Make A Donation