July 17 @ 2:00pm Eastern
Easily Create Microlearning Videos in Moodle & Totara
Microlearning is one of the hot trends being discussed in the eLearning world – and for good reason. Microlearning, the delivery of small, laser-focused training assets on just-in-time topics, is being increasingly used by organizations for both formal and informal learning. Easily digestible and requiring less time to complete, microlearning allows learners to quickly acquire and store important ‘nuggets’ of knowledge.
Within the realm of microlearning, video reigns king. And these videos don’t require a lot of production time. Quick, casual micro-videos and screen recordings are an effective way to share detailed information on a specific learning objective. Micro-videos have also been proven to increase engagement and improve retention among learners, making it the top medium for microlearning deployment.
Join ilos and eThink Education on July 17th at 2:00pm Eastern to learn how you can efficiently utilize microlearning videos in your learning strategy.
During the session, you will learn:
- What is microlearning and why you should utilize this strategy when delivering eLearning content
- Why video is the #1 medium for microlearning
- How you can create micro-videos with ilos directly within the Learning Management System
- How to manage videos within Moodle or Totara, as well as record and measure results
July 25 @ 2:00pm Eastern
Moodle by eThink for Higher Education
Join us to learn how Moodle’s community-driven platform, combined with eThink’s tailored customer support and powerful integrations, provide a refreshingly simple and flexible solution to meet specific institutional needs.
During the session, discover:
- Why Moodle is the world’s most widely used LMS… The advantages of open-source technology and the Moodle ecosystem
- How you can utilize analytics, time-saving integrations (including real-time SIS integrations), and unlimited support to optimize processes within your institution.
- How Moodle’s community-driven platform and integrations, combined with eThink’s tailored customer support and industry-leading service, provide the most robust and flexible solution in the market.
July 26 @ 2:00pm Eastern
How To Navigate the New Corporate eLearning Ecosystem
The learning platform – or the LMS – used to be enough to manage, store, and distribute eLearning to learners. Today, although the learning platform is still the main component within the learning strategy, organizations are including additional tools to provide a more custom solution, including Learning Record Stores (LRS), Gamified Content, Simulations, and more.
With the multitude of different technologies, tools, and strategies that are available for structuring and enhancing your professional education programs, it’s becoming increasingly more important to not only stay aware of the new technologies but the trends driving the evolution of the corporate eLearning ecosystem.
Join eThink Education on July 26th at 2:00pm Eastern to discover the trends and tools to consider when building a sustainable and interoperable eLearning ecosystem. During the session, you will learn:
- About the latest eLearning trends, tools, and strategies to consider when navigating the corporate eLearning ecosystem
- The history of the Learning Management System and it’s importance in today’s ecosystem as a learning hub
- How the robust functionality and endless integrations of open-source learning platforms like Moodle and Totara enable you to build a scalable, customizable, and interoperable eLearning ecosystem