Moodle Workplace LMS
Moodle Workplace LMS empowers your team with flexible and collaborative digital training to help reach your organisational goals.
We are facing a change of paradigm in today’s professional landscape. As the digital era continues to evolve, organisations face incredible pressure to modernise their learning programs in order to drive employee engagement and establish a strong workplace culture. Employers recognise the importance of effective learning and development (L&D), but many struggle to find the bandwidth or expertise within their team and flexibility in their solution to provide dynamic and sustainable training programs.
of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their L&D.
of employees want to learn during spare time at work.
of employees believe "the inability to learn and grow" would make them look for another job.
of employees say the “opportunity to learn and grow” is what makes them happy and want to work harder.
What is Moodle Workplace?
From the developers of the world’s most widely used open-source Learning Management System (LMS), Moodle Workplace helps organisations empower their teams with personalised and collaborative learning experiences.
Built off the core Moodle code, Moodle Workplace LMS is ideal for corporations, non-profits or government organisations. It includes specific modules to meet more complex workplace needs and integrates smoothly with HR and other systems across your organisation. Also an open-source platform, Moodle Workplace is supported by the nonprofit Moodle HQ, providers like eThink, and a strong global community.
Ready to speak with the experts at eThink?
Why Choose Moodle Workplace LMS?
Provide employees with the workplace learning experience they want, tailored to your industry’s needs. Moodle Workplace allows you to...
Customise the Look & Feel of Your Organisation’s LMS
A highly customisable interface with a clean design allows you to mirror your organisational structure and be tailor your solution to accommodate any need, enabling you to easily add shortcuts to admin features and optimise system management.
- Configure Moodle Workplace with the features you need. Respond to the various requirements of your audiences using open source.
- Extend beyond core Moodle with over 1600 available plugins.
- Integrate your existing or new systems with none of the constraints of a traditional proprietary LMS.
- Easily apply your company branding to create a trusted, compelling and coherent learning experience for end users.
Integrate Seamlessly with Your Existing Systems
Many organisations already use an HR system that reflects their current organisational structure. Moodle Workplace enables you to sync your workforce training and development with your existing solutions, allowing you to position frameworks and job assignments to create a streamlined and organised training program.
- Manage specific and custom integrations with HR systems beyond just authentication and enrolment plugins in order to provide a seamless Employee Experience.
- Integrate with organisation operational systems and other apps such as Microsoft Office 365, NextCloud, Google Apps or others.
- Enhance your learning platform by installing the Certified Moodle Integration add-ons to access web conferencing, video assessment, reporting and analytics, plagiarism functionality or training content aggregators.
Deliver Employee Training and Compliance Programs
Programs enable you to stay up-to-date with compliance and design learning paths for your teams so that they can develop the right competencies. You can also validate learning and compliance by issuing certificates.
- Create your online programs using the right mix of content and tools such as videos, quizzes, articles, discussions and assessments so that you can provide the best learning experience for your users.
- Develop recurring certifications to ensure you are up-to-date with compliance and encourage your employees to freshen knowledge or skills.
- Create learner pathways and ensure deep understanding of subjects by creating a combination or a hierarchical sequence of courses that learners need to complete to progress
Manage Centrally, Delegate with Ease
Multitenancy architecture allows you to give each of your divisions, departments or franchises custom permissions so you can delegate the LMS management to the people doing the job.
- Decide what features and components you want to share across entities and the ones you prefer to be separated to best manage learning environments for your audiences.
- Apply different themes and permissions across your the separate entities in your organisation.
- Easily add and roll new functionalities and plugins from your central system to all tenants or a select group of users.
Reflect Your Organisational Structure
Your software needs to reflect your company structure by defining roles and hierarchies that automatically create reporting lines. Management rights and security permissions can help organise learners and streamline specific learning paths.
- Create hierarchical levels such as Departments, Positions and Jobs in a tree structure which aligns to the needs of your organisation.
- Provide managers with flexibility to control access, set conditional rules, assign programs, have visibility on learning progress and report on specific user-groups.
- Ensure the right levels of security for specific user-groups learning environment and functionalities.
Leverage Customised Reporting
Generating reports in a drag and drop interface and aggregating data in the internal Learning Record Data Store (LRD) can save time and allow you to schedule specific reports automatically.
- Build reports to narrow down your analysis to specific segments such as demographics, technology, departments and positions by using Moodle Workplace’s pre-defined conditions, advanced filters and multiple sorting.
- Produce customised reports so that you see the information you need in the exact way you need with drag and drop, instant preview, inline column editing, groupings and aggregation.
- Share your reports to ensure that your key internal and external stakeholders are up-to-date using an easily accessible format via the ad-hoc or scheduling tool.
Access your LMS From Anywhere
The Moodle Workplace mobile app enables you to create a consistent and seamless learning experience across devices and allow your learners to fit learning around their life.
- Allow your learners to access courses and content when offline so that they can keep learning at all times.
- Notify learners on their mobile devices so that they don’t miss anything and can easily stay on top of their learning.
- Customise the Moodle Mobile app with your own brand identity to create a trusted and coherent learning experience. Learners can download the app on Google Play or App Store by searching your organisation’s name. Recognising your company’s name and logo will give reassurance to employees and make for a better user experience.
- Track mobile engagement analytics to better understand behaviors and improve your mobile-friendly learning experience.
Ready to speak with the experts at eThink?
Why Work with eThink
eThink provides organisations with a fully-managed learning platform to make meeting eLearning goals, taking care of every aspect of the LMS including implementation, AWS cloud hosting, management, customisation, and support. Leave the heavy lifting to us!
Fully-Managed Moodle LMS
Think of eThink as an extension of your IT or L&D team. We offer unlimited Moodle support with high-touch, high-quality expertise, assisting in every step of the LMS process from implementation to integration and everyday management. Let us help you achieve the open-source learning management system to meet (and exceed!) your organisation’s eLearning goals.
Limitless Moodle Expertise
At eThink, we know a thing or two about the Moodle learning management system. Our team not only offers hands-on, fully-managed Moodle LMS support, but we also take a consultative approach in determining the best plugins, themes, and solutions for your organisation. By working with an experienced Moodle provider like eThink, you ensure a best-of-breed eLearning environment that is specifically designed to meet your organisational goals.
World-Class Moodle Support
Having a Moodle provider for troubleshooting or eLearning strategy discussions offers peace of mind when it comes to educating hundreds or even thousands of learners. At eThink, we’re obsessed with customer success. We average a ticket response time of under one hour, which has helped us achieve a 99% client retention rate. Our goal is to become an eLearning partner by easing administrative burdens and allowing you to focus on bigger projects.
Secure, flexible hosting with aws
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Technology Partner, eThink hosts all client sites on AWS, the world's most robust cloud hosting platform. AWS hosting guarantees security, uptime and scalability for our clients, while also allowing sites to be geographically hosted in accordance with an organisation’s requirements.
Recent Blog Posts about Moodle
See what eThink Clients Have to Say
“We have reduced internal manual training time by about 70%. I do not even begin in-person training until I see they have spent at least 20 hours on the LMS. It has given me the ability to make sales people first learn on their own, so we don’t have to start from scratch every time. The sales time to ramp has also improved significantly. With the new platform by eThink and new content by CyberCrocodile, competency time has shrunk from 3-4 months to 1-2 months.”
Vice President of Marketing / WekaIO