August 16 @ 2:00pm Eastern
What’s New in Moodle 3.5
Moodle’s most recent version, Moodle 3.5, is packed with new features, fixes, and fun for the Moodle community to utilize and enjoy. Whether you are a current Moodle user or are utilizing another Learning Management System and have yet to explore the possibilities of Moodle, join eThink’s Services Team for an educational webinar to explore Moodle’s newest upgrade.
In this webinar, we will focus on the key highlights in Moodle 3.5, including:
- GDPR and how to use Moodle to comply with these new regulations
- Record audio and video directly through your atto editor
- What’s new with mobile
- Displaying course images on the dashboard
- New criteria for badges
August 22 @ 2:00pm Eastern
Moodle by eThink for Higher Education
Join us to learn how Moodle’s community-driven platform, combined with eThink’s tailored customer support and powerful integrations, provide a refreshingly simple and flexible solution to meet specific institutional needs.
During the session, discover:
- Why Moodle is the world’s most widely used LMS… The advantages of open-source technology and the Moodle ecosystem
- How you can utilize analytics, time-saving integrations (including real-time SIS integrations), and unlimited support to optimize processes within your institution.
- How Moodle’s community-driven platform and integrations, combined with eThink’s tailored customer support and industry-leading service, provide the most robust and flexible solution in the market.
August 23 @ 2:00pm Eastern
Future-Proof Your Training Platform with Moodle/Totara
Building your organization’s eLearning ecosystem is no small task. With the LMS as the central training hub, choosing a platform that has the ability to scale and adapt to your organization’s changing needs is crucial to ensuring eLearning success.
For many, the one-size-fits-all LMS just doesn’t cut it. Closed-source, out-of-the-box systems can hamper innovation and make it difficult to achieve your eLearning goals while at the same time putting stress on your budget. On the other hand, open-source Moodle and Totara offer the flexibility, scale, and functionality to meet your organization’s needs as they evolve, ensuring your platform will not only meet the needs of today but tomorrow as well.
Join eThink Education on Thursday, August 23rd, at 2:00pm Eastern to discover:
- How the robust functionality and endless integrations of Moodle and Totara can provide company-specific solutions, making them ideal platforms for any type of organization at any growth stage.
- How open-source platforms allow you to grow your training platform without hindering innovation or creativity.
- How Moodle and Totara can be used as training and development tools to increase employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity.
- How to provide a trajectory for continued professional development and aid in retaining and refining top talent.