Best of the U.S. MoodleMoot: Pt. 2
Miss the recent U.S. MoodleMoot in Denver? Join eThink on December 13th at 2:00 pm Eastern as we continue to highlight the lessons learned during the conference.
The MoodleMoot brought together the Moodle community to discuss pedagogy, eLearning trends and strategies, Moodle success stories, and more. The eThink Support Team also presented on a number of topics that explored the robust functionality and flexibility of open-source Moodle.
During the second part of this webinar series, we’ll explore:
- The top 5 lessons learned from upgrade season
- Different ways to use the user tours in Moodle
- How to extend Moodle functionality through integrations
December 13 @ 2:00 pm Eastern
Moodle & Totara: Exploring the Leading Open-Source Solutions
eThink is a Certified Moodle Partner and a Platinum Totara Partner, offering both of the leading open-source solutions to help meet corporate user needs. But what makes these Learning Management Systems so popular, and how do you determine which platform might be the better fit?
Join us on December 18th at 2pm ET to learn how both Totara and Moodle are being used in the workplace and the key differentiators that set these learning platforms apart.
During the webinar, we’ll explore:
- The key functionality differences between Totara and Moodle.
- How both platforms are being used to meet professional development, compliance, onboarding & other training needs.
- How eThink’s total solution provides a robust learning platform combined with powerful integrations and industry-leading service.