How Vistaprint Uses Totara Learn
Learn How Vistaprint Uses Totara by eThink to Educate and Empower a Global Network of Care Specialists
Vistaprint is a global eCommerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Vistaprint works with eThink Education to support and educate over 3,000 CARE specialists across the globe through streamlined employee training on the Totara Learning Management System (LMS).
Vistaprint works with eThink to support and educate over 3,000 CARE specialists across the globe through streamlined employee training on the Totara Learn platform.
Prior to working with eThink, Vistaprint was hosting their Totara installation internally but eventually reached a point where they required a higher level of Totara support. Since switching to a fully-managed Totara instance with eThink, Vistaprint has enjoyed a number of benefits including:
- the ability to focus less on the management and upkeep of the LMS and more on other projects focused on improving workflows and the overall learning experience for their employees.
- the freedom to automate processes related to job and manager assignments, expand reporting within Totara, and work on localization of content and courses to better serve their multilingual and multi-national constituencies.
Managing Totara internally - hosting, implementing, upgrading, finding workarounds, etc. - took so much time. Since moving over to eThink, the whole experience has changed. We are no longer wasting time struggling with technical challenges and issues. My team received so much of our time back that we can now focus on our main projects, including the administration, creation, and maintenance of content. We are happy to have a strong partner who can assist us when it comes to the implementation of new ideas and visions.
/ Manager CARE Learning, Vistaprint
About Totara Learn
Totara is the leading open enterprise LMS, providing a highly
customizable platform to deliver learning content and training resources across an organization.
Corporate-Oriented Features Including:
- Hierarchies & Team Overview
- Performance Tracking & Management
- Job Assignments & Learning Plans
- Certificates, Compliance & Training Reporting