4 Workplace learning trends
All Talent Developers Should Be Aware Of
Dive into the four key workplace learning trends you should be aware of and how they impact your approach to your current learning programs.
4 Workplace Learning Trends All Talent Developers Should Be Aware Of
Does Your Training Program Meet the Modern Learners' Needs?
The learning ecosystem is rapidly evolving, and the changing technologies and growing resources available to help individuals learn is likely a bit overwhelming for your Learning and Development team. Luckily for you, we’ve pinpointed the main trends to be aware of that will keep your training program moving in the right direction – on the path to sustained performance and employee success.
In this whitepaper, you will learn...
- The role of the Learning Management System (LMS) within the modern learning ecosystem
- Why you should utilize a best-of-breed content strategy in your organization’s learning program
- How to effectively leverage reporting and analytics
- The importance of a service-heavy model
"83% of surveyed organizations reported that they are currently using an LMS, and 69% predicted they would be using those systems more than five years from now."
- Association of Talent Development (ATD)